University of Birmingham
18th – 19th September 2013
Other photos from the website are available at here.
The Agenda for the 2013 meeting is available here.
- Nuclear R&D in the UK: Evidence and Drivers for Change – Christopher Darby, Government Office for Science
- National Nuclear User Facility – Bob Williamson, National Nuclear Laboratory
- Research Councils UK Energy Programme – Neil Bateman, EPSRC
- The NERC Radioactivity And The Environment (RATE) Programme – Joanna Wragg, British Geological Survey
- Sellafield Ltd: R&D and the future – Mike James, Sellafield Ltd
- Stakeholder Skill Setting: Geological Disposal – Cherry Tweed, Nuclear Decommissioning Authority
- The Skills Challenge – Neil Thomson, EDF
- The National Nuclear Laboratory and Working with Academia – Graham Fairhall, National Nuclear Laboratory
- Stakeholder Skill Setting: CCFE – Martin O’Brien, Culham Centre for Fusion Energy
- CIEMAT and CEIDEN (Nuclear R&D in Spain) – Enrique Gonzales, Centro de Investigaciones Energéticas, Medioambientales y Tecnológicas
- RCUK Energy Strategy Fellowship Overview and links to Nuclear Academics – Jim Skea, Imperial College London
- RCUK Energy Strategy Fellowship Interim findings – Jim Skea, Imperial College London
- NNUF – Results of the Consultation Process
- Courses/Skills for next generation SMEs – How do we create the pipeline for industry and national laboratories?
- Sustainable Academic Expertise
- Postgraduate Education
- Nuclear Information Security