Registration is now open for the 2023 Nuclear Academics Discussion Meeting.
The event will be held in London, at Coventry University’s campus near Liverpool Street, and jointly hosted with Imperial College London over 6-7th September 2023.
The Nuclear Universities Consortium for Learning, Engagement and Research (NUCLEAR) is funded by the EPSRC to:
- Widen academic and industrial collaboration and enhance knowledge transfer
- Facilitate access to unique nuclear research facilities in the UK and overseas
- Support Government, Regulator, Industry and Academia in the development of nuclear programmes
- Promote the UK capability and knowledge internationally
The NUCLEAR group is responsible for organising national meetings to support the nuclear universities in the UK by –
- Community Building through
- Responding to opportunities
- Developing research themes
- Identifying new research opportunities
- Providing Support to Stakeholders on
- Government initiatives
- Industry needs
- Regulatory issues
- University research councils
- University research programmes and promoting International Opportunities for
- Provision of training
- Research programmes
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office initiatives
- Collaborative programmes
Further details on the NUCLEAR Academic Discussion Meetings can be found here.